You can eat this Plant Meat™ salad right out of the bowl, but it’s even better on a toasted ciabatta roll. Add some veggies for an amazing meat-less sandwich!
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 5 teaspoons agave syrup
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 lbs BtB Chicken-Free Chunks
- ¾ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1½ cup dried cranberries
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
In a bowl, combine vegan mayo, vinegar, sesame seeds, agave syrup, salt and pepper. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Ina large bowl, combine vegan mayo mixture with BtB Chicken-Free chunks, almonds, cranberries and celery. After full mixed, sprinkle black sesame seeds on top.
Yield: 8 servings.